The Centre for Occupational SafetyOur goal is to improve well-being and productivity at work by promoting occupational safety and health, co-operation and good leadership.
We offer up-to-date knowledge and know-how for developing work communities by providing training and information.
Safe work, better work
Occupational health and safety are the foundation of wellbeing at work. The employer is responsible for providing safe working conditions, but working environment is safe only when the employees and their supervisors cooperate and participate.
Safe work means
- Stability of work
- Sufficient pay
- Safe work and working environment
- Fair, equal and just working community.
Important laws and agreements related to Work
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- The Act on Cooperation in Undertakings
- Working Hours Act
- Employment Contract Act
- Gender Equality Act
- Collective Labor Aggreements